Leave Sourceforge?

Mauro Cicognini mcicogni at libero.it
Fri May 21 23:24:41 CEST 2004

Michael Ströder wrote:

> - Since quite some time I'm the only developer who is really applying
> patches to the python-ldap code => there's no need for CVS access.

Too right :-(
I'm sad I can't contribute, I wish I could but I really am at a loss for
time just to do what I must do.
This said, kudos to Michael, you're doing such a great job.

> Therefore I'd like to ask the community here if there are any
> objections against moving the python-ldap stuff away from SF.net into
> my own private web space (probably under
> http://www.stroeder.com/pylib/). In my private environment I can
> implement scripts for doing many things automagically which would save
> me lot of time.

Well, I'd normally be against moving out of a shared space to a private
one, but if it can make your life easier I am totally in favor. +1.

Mauro