Possible bug results in 'Encoding Error' on Tru64 5.1A..

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Sat Jul 17 18:50:57 CEST 2004

Mike D'Errico wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Michael Ströder wrote:
>
>>I found in CHANGES of OpenLDAP 2.2.15 Engineering (currently only available
>>as branch OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_2 in OpenLDAP's CVS):
>>
>>         Fixed libldap sasl_encode 64-bit bug (ITS#3054,3212)
>
> This is very interesting indeed.. Unfortunatly I've just tried recompiling
> the module using this cvs version of openldap, but it doesn't see to have
> fixed anything...

There's another new line in CHANGES which seems to be interesting for this
issue. Please check if it's already in your CVS working dir:

         Fixed libldap SASL re-encode bug

If it's new please recompile and test again. There also have been added a
bunch of other fixes (see Kurt's message below).

Ciao, Michael.