Python-LDAP for Python 2.4?

Mauro Cicognini mcicogni at
Mon Jan 17 19:34:15 CET 2005

Mauro Cicognini scrive:

> Wim Hoekman scrive:
>> Hi,
>> I'm currently using an older version of Python-ldap, but I've
>> recently switched to Python 2.4.
>> Is there any change of having a build for Python 2.4 (Windows version)?
>> Thanks in advance.
>> Best regards,
>> Wim Hoekman.
> I'm just having trouble finding the time to launch make :-(
> But don't worry, I need the new build for myself too, so it should be
> a matter of days.
> Check back on my site next week.
> Mauro
The new Python-LDAP 2.0.6  for Python 2.4 build is on my site.

It still is built against OpenLDAP 2.2.18 since no improvements were
made to the client libs. OpenSSL has not released anything newer than
0.9.7e which is what I'm using.

Sorry I did not upgrade the Python 2.3 component (it's still PythonLDAP
2.0.4), I don't think it's worthwhile.

BTW the Windows setup.cfg in the distro still is the old "MSVC" one, I
have the new MinGW one I'm using if anyone's interested.