Error: Schema fetching on Oracle Directory Server

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Thu Jan 27 15:46:31 CET 2005

Wido Depping wrote:

> Attached are the updated testcase file and my improved split_tokens() function.

Hmm, I really dislike your constant keywordDict although I somewhat like
the idea behind it. But this list of keywords is simply not sufficient.
=> I modified function ldap.schema.tokenizer.extract_tokens() to pass
argument known_tokens down to your version of split_tokens() as new
argument keywordDict.

But now the test_tokenizer.py script does not work anymore although
web2ldap and the script Demo/schema.py seems to work with it.

Well, this surely needs more testing. Please remember to send me a LDIF
file of Oracle's sub schema sub entry.