Implementation of LDAPControls

Deepak Giridharagopal deepak at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 17 23:30:05 CET 2005

Hi, guys!

Has there been any progress on implementing LDAPControl objects in
python-ldap? There were some messages posted on the list in late
December/early January about this, but I haven't heard much since then.

The project I'm working on is at a point where this feature is a
necessity, so if implementation of this feature is at a standstill I'm
willing to get the ball rolling again.

Is there any work that's already begun? I didn't see anything in the CVS
repository. If anyone has any existing code, I'd much appreciate it if I
could take a look at it.

Cheers!
Deepak

ps - earlier, my colleague posted on the OpenLDAP mailing list about
what we're trying to accomplish:
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200502/msg00392.html

--
Deepak Giridharagopal