Error: Schema fetching on Oracle Directory Server

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Fri Feb 25 17:49:59 CET 2005

Wido Depping wrote:

> Attached are the updated testcase file and my improved split_tokens() function.
> This time I use string.split() and string.join() to benefit from their
> speed. The added checking in order to comply with the test cases has
> the result, that the new algorithm is only slightly faster than the
> old one. But now it should work with all known servers :)

Your patches were added to CVS. The test script I've checked in does not
work although the new version of split_tokens() seems to work correctly.
But I've committed it anyway to save the new test cases.

Note that there was also a change necessary to ldap.schema.models:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/python-ldap/python-ldap/Lib/ldap/schema/models.py?r1=1.26&r2=1.27

(CVS changes might not yet be up-to-date in the web interface.)