Please review and test preliminary support for LDAP controls

Deepak Giridharagopal deepak at arlut.utexas.edu
Fri Mar 11 00:15:26 CET 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 21:24 +0100, Michael Ströder wrote:
> Anyway I'd appreciate every one's feedback whether the modifications in
> class LDAPControl and the sub-module ldap.controls seems suitable. So
> please bring your CVS working dir in sync and test. Thanks!

It looks like ldapobject.py invokes the EncodeControlTuples function for
some extended ldap operations, but not all of them. Ideally, every call
to "_ldap_call" that takes controls as parameters should be converting
LDAPControl arguments to tuples, right? I've attached a patch.

Cheers!
deepak

--
Deepak Giridharagopal