Setting password

Daniel LB daniel1337 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:21:40 CEST 2005

Yes, I am doing this with AD.
I tried what you said and the error message I got back was
WILL_NOT_PERFORM (Server unwilling to perform), so I'm guessing it's
because I don't use any encryption on my connection.

But, since I'm only connecting to localhost, is encryption really necessary?

Anyway.. could you give me an example of how you establish your
encrypted connection?

thanks

//daniel