[Patch] RFC 2696 and reception of server controls

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Tue Jun 14 19:53:59 CEST 2005

Ames Andreas wrote:
> the attached patch tries to implement what subject says.  It is barely
> tested (only against Active Directory) and it is diffed against stock
> 2.0.7 release (because I need it this way and because I have no CVS
> access by courtesy of a corp. firewall).  It is actually a small
> add-on to Deepak Giridharagopal's control patch.

Thanks for your contribution. It also seems to work with OpenLDAP 2.3.

I've committed the changes under Modules/ and cleaned up things for Lib/
a little bit. The new file Demo/page_control.py demonstrates the use of

Please sync with CVS and test. If you don't have access to CVS e-mail me
personally and I'll send a tar.gz snapshot.