get or set OpenLDAPaci

Jérôme Wax jerome.wax at linbox.com
Wed Jul 20 17:37:51 CEST 2005

I've got a problem (again).

Then I create an openexchange account on an ldap account, I must set OpenLDAPaci. like this

*if* *not* "OpenLDAPaci" *in* newattrs:
	newattrs["OpenLDAPaci"]='1#entry#grant;r,w,s,c;cn,initials,mail,title,ou,l,birthday,description,street,postalcode,st,c,oxtimezone,homephone,mobile,pager,facsimiletelephonenumber,telephonenumber,labeleduri,jpegphoto,loginDestination,sn,givenname,;r,s,c;[all]#self#"'

mlist = ldap.modlist.modifyModlist(attrs, newattrs)
self.l.modify_s(cn, mlist)

attrs is the entire attributes list.
newattrs is the modified list.

When I create and delete... it works.

But if I recreate OX attributes... OpenLDAPaci already exist... but don't appear in attributes list and cause this:

ldap.INAPPROPRIATE_MATCHING: {'info': 'modify/add: OpenLDAPaci: no equality matching rule', 'desc': 'Inappropriate matching'}

How can I get OpenLDAPaci attribute to prevent this error ?

thanks in advance