Error: Schema fetching on Oracle Directory Server

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Tue Sep 20 14:12:25 CEST 2005

Wido,

Michael Ströder wrote:
> Wido Depping wrote:
>
>> Attached are the updated testcase file and my improved split_tokens()
>> function.
>
> Your patches were added to CVS.

This new implementation of split_tokens() deletes the spaces from DESC
schema attributes.

I looked at the code and the main problem is right at the beginning of
the function:

  tokenList = s.split(" ")

>From my understanding there's no solution to save the spaces in DESC
when using this code. I think there could be a better solution based on
using keywordDict to find the relevant sections in the string. Still
there would be some issues detecting whether the keyword appears inside
colons.