Planning python-ldap release 2.2.0

Xin LI delphij at delphij.net
Tue Apr 4 13:31:02 CEST 2006

在 2006-04-04二的 12:27 +0200,Michael Ströder写道:

> >>I could release a new version very soon. (Despite that SF sucks and
> >>again I can't contact the CVS repository via SSH at the moment.)
> >>
> >>Note that as already stated in CVS version of CHANGES upcoming
> >>python-ldap 2.2.0 will require OpenLDAP libs 2.2.x or later for the build.
> >
> > Glad to hear that :-)  Thanks!
>
> How soon would you need a new release version in your project?

It's kind of you, Michael.  For my own project it's not an urgent need
as I can deploy patched version to fulfill my need, but I would happy to
see if you guys would release a new release, so we can update the
FreeBSD port (currently it's 2.0.10) without adding "local patchset" to
the FreeBSD ports repository.

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij delphij net>    http://www.delphij.net/