FYI: Linuxtag 2007 and LDAPcon 2007

Michael Ströder michael at
Mon Apr 30 16:17:03 CEST 2007

once again OpenLDAP will be presented by a team of volunteers at
Linuxtag 2007 in Berlin, Germany.

Several deployment scenarios based on OpenLDAP will be demonstrated with
various LDAP clients.

I will also present web2ldap and answer questions about python-ldap too.
I'd be glad to meet members of the community personally there.

I'd also like to inform everybody here about a LDAP directory conference
being held at September 06/07, 2007 in Cologne, Germany.

If you'd like to present your work please see call for papers on the
conference's web site:

I'd be glad to meet some of you there.

Ciao, Michael.

Michael Ströder