Preparing release 2.3.1

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:00:14 CEST 2007

Don't  forget your package is already included in some distribution
and then widely available.

Personally I'm happy to have eggs functionality to deploy the same egg
on multiple identical machine with custom configuration.

The best effort solution is to publish the version you can and all
spontaneous contributions.

Regards