Creating Active Directory Objects

Mike Matz mmatz at wyoarea.org
Tue Nov 6 20:45:47 CET 2007

Hi all,

Apologies in advanced if this is a duplicate post, but every time I
tried searching the archives it would time out.  I am wondering if it
is possible to create Active Directory objects (users) with the python-
ldap module.  I am currently developing on Mac OS X.  I realize there
are AD modules out there, but I am not aware of any that will compile
and run on Mac OS X.  If there are I would appreciate any
suggestions.  Any information you can provide would be much appreciated!
Regards,
Mike