undefined symbol: ber_pvt_opt_on

Robert Escorcio rescorcio at google.com
Thu Dec 13 01:14:34 CET 2007

Where can I get 2.3.1?  Looked for it on

  ftp://ftp.openldap.org/pub/OpenLDAP/openldap-release

but the closest I could find was

  ftp://ftp.openldap.org/pub/OpenLDAP/openldap-release/openldap-2.3.10.tgz

Googled for it and only found

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=openldap-2.3.1&btnG=Google+Search

I'll check 2.3.4 because its the earliest version I can find and 2.3.10 on
the off chance that this is what you meant.

--
Robert Escorcio
Google Inc