Exception info: Already Exists on New Add

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Tue Dec 18 13:26:37 CET 2007

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for your help.  I will look at the exception handler and
ReconnectLDAPObject.  I see the multiple calls to add_ext and the different
results, so you are right, it's me!

Thanks!

Ron