[Freeipa-devel] [Fwd: OT: PyKerberos]

Torsten Kurbad python-ldap at tk-webart.de
Tue Feb 26 10:13:48 CET 2008

Hi Guido,

> > [...]
> > decided to wrap some functions on my own. The result is a branch of
> > Apple's PyKerberos, enriched by a kadm5 module, which provides
> > basic methods to connect to a remote kerberos admin server and
> > maintain principals. [...]
> That's great news. I also added some more stuff to pykerberos like
> user password changing:
>  http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/calendarserver/ticket/256
> and very basic GSSWrap/Unwrap support (just enough to talk to
> dovecot). Some of this has already been merged on the more-kerberos
> branch of pykerberos's SVN but things move slowly there.
> We already have a packages in Debian that has these patches and I
> could a add yours too if that makes sense.

That's a great idea! I'd appreciate too, if some C-regulars would take a
look at the code, since this is my first (and probably last ;o) ever
project written in C.

> > If someone wants to use and/or extend this code, you can check it
> > out at:
> >
> > http://svn.kmrc.de/projects/devel/PyKerberos/trunk
> The server doesn't answer - not even to a ping.

It should now! We had a defective UPS that pulled down our uplink media
transceiver. ;o(

If you still encounter problems, please let me know.

Regards,
Torsten
--
The person who's taking you to lunch has no intention of paying.