Too many established connections

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Wed Mar 26 02:27:16 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm running into a problem with python open ldap connections.  It appears
that they are not closing properly.  I'm doing a bind->call->unbind on every
call.  I am also using the ReconnectLdapObject to try to help with "can not
connect" problems, although I still get a significant number of can not
connect problems that I handle with a retry.

The server died the first time we tried to put a significant load on it.

Does anyone have suggestions for fixing this problem or figuring out what is
leaving connections open?

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum