any luck with downloaded virtual machines running preconfigured ldap server

Noah Gift at
Wed Mar 26 17:53:24 CET 2008

On Mar 26, 2008, at 12:49 PM, Michael Ströder wrote:

> Noah Gift wrote:
>> I was wondering if anyone had a pointer to a virtual machine they
>> could recommend that I could download and test some python-ldap code.
> How about searching for an openSUSE 10.3 VM and, if python-ldap is
> not already installed, just invoke "yast -i python-ldap" as root on
> the command-line.

another good idea...thanks!  I have been a bit spoiled with the super
tiny rpath zenoss virtual machines.  Getting one of those for a test
ldap environment would be nice!
> Ciao, Michael.

Noah Gift /