unable to download

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Wed Jun 11 16:25:08 CEST 2008

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
> On Jun 11, 2008, at 02:36 , Michael Ströder wrote:
>> Sigh! One more place to go when doing a release...
>
> If I were you I'd put releases on PyPI only and just point people
> there.

I'll consider this.

> Personally, I can't stand that SF setup.

Are you talking about python-ldap? I generally hide old releases. There
are pros and cons for that.

> Just a few days ago I had the hardest time to find a release older
> than the current release so I could look at its documentation.

Note that the versioning of the python-ldap docs isn't that strictly
tied to the implementation itself (like it is with Python). This should
be better in the future but still the current API isn't fully documented.