Error while building

Sig sig at akasig.org
Thu Aug 7 00:03:29 CEST 2008

Matej Vela a écrit :
> Sig <sig at akasig.org> writes:
>> I can't build python-ldap-2.3.5. What should I do ?
> Looks like you're missing libldap2-dev.  Please run
>
>     # apt-get install build-essential libldap2-dev libsasl2-dev python-dev

It helped, thanks ! I also had to add libssl-dev (before that I was
getting another message saying that lssl could not be found).

Now it works OK.

Too bad all these dev libs are required for installing python-ldap from
the cheeseshop. Or maybe these requirements should be clearly indicated
on the python-ldap package page ?

Anyway, thanks for your help and reactivity !

-- Sig