SunStudio compile

Anil anilj at entic.net
Fri Aug 22 17:17:32 CEST 2008

Thanks, that worked! I am able to compile it now, but if I enable sasl,
it also fails:

"Modules/LDAPObject.c", line 568: Warning: String literal converted to
char* in formal argument format in call to
_PyObject_CallMethod_SizeT(_object*, char*, char*, ...).
"Modules/LDAPObject.c", line 614: Error: Cannot use void* to initialize
sasl_interact*.
"Modules/LDAPObject.c", line 615: Error: Cannot use void* to initialize
_object*.
"Modules/LDAPObject.c", line 689: Warning (Anachronism): Formal argument
proc of type extern "C" int(*)(ldap*,unsigned,void*,void*) in call to
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s(ldap*, const char*, const char*,
ldapcontrol**, ldapcontrol**, unsigned, extern "C"
int(*)(ldap*,unsigned,void*,void*), void*) is being passed
int(*)(ldap*,unsigned,void*,void*).

Sounds like the same thing.