solomon_antoine at emc.com solomon_antoine at emc.com
Wed Jan 28 16:50:51 CET 2009

Hello all,

I tried using the platform install and for some reason I get this error.
ImportError: ld.so.1: python: fatal: libresolv.so.2: open failed: No such file or directory

Also I ran ldd on the libresolve.so.2
libresolv.so.2 =>        /usr/lib/libresolv.so.2
libresolv.so.2 (SUNW_2.2.2) =>   (version not found)

Any of you have a clue about this?

Regards,
Antoine