SASL GSSAPI under Win32

Torsten Kurbad python-ldap at tk-webart.de
Wed Aug 19 19:25:18 CEST 2009

Hi list,

> I think, I'm almost there. I have a static libsasl and several static
> plugin libs, but when I try to link one of the plugins with
> _ldap.pyd, I get:
>
> e:\projects\prereq\built\cyrus-sasl\lib\sasl2\libcrammd5.a(plugin_common.o):
> 	In function `plug_ipfromstring':
> 	e:/projects/prereq/src/cyrus-sasl-2.1.23/plugins/plugin_common.c:150:
> 		undefined reference to `sasl_getaddrinfo'
> 	e:/projects/prereq/src/cyrus-sasl-2.1.23/plugins/plugin_common.c:157:
> 		undefined reference to `sasl_freeaddrinfo'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> Should be a matter of proper includes. I'll track that down
> tomorrow...

in fact, it was a bit more than just proper includes, that's why it took
me so long. ;-)

But anyway, here's a new .egg for testing:

http://svn.kmrc.de/download/distribution/contrib/python_ldap-2.3.9-py2.6-win32.egg

Good luck and best regards,
Torsten

PS: Waldemar, in case it still doesn't work: Do you have IRC, ICQ, Skype
or the like?
--
Happiness is a positive cash flow.