Expired server certificate

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Mon Sep 14 15:08:00 CEST 2009

Fredrik,

I've learned the hard way now that settings in .ldaprc and ldap.conf have
precedence over what you set in your Python code via ldap.set_option() or
LDAPObject.set_option(). Best thing is to use this code-line to completely
switch off processing of .ldaprc and ldap.conf in libldap:

os.environ['LDAPNOINIT']='1'

Ciao, Michael.