Patch for broken slapd.py

Christian Oudard christian.oudard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 20:56:25 CET 2009

I'm in the process of adapting slapd.py to be a general purpose mock
ldap test server for running unit tests against. I would be interested
in contributing improvements to it that keep it compatible with the
test suite of python-ldap.

Specifically, what sort of assumptions are you trying to get rid of?