Multiple Email Values

Christoph Holtermann c.holtermann at gmx.de
Wed Dec 30 14:41:03 CET 2009

Hello all !

I have a basic question about data representation in LDAP.
I know just this list, maybe you can point me to the right one.
I use LDAP for storing my contacts. I keep thinking about the
simple case of people having multiple email. One case
would be to have an attribute "mail" another one "mozillaSecond
Email". On the other hand I know that it
is possible to store multiple values in the corresponding LDAP-
attribute. but i wonder how it could be possible to also store
an additional information about these email. For example
Hans Wurst has
a at b.c "work",
b at b.c "outdated since 2000"...
I guess that this is not possible or needs complex modifications.
Does anybody know something helpful about this ?

regards,

C.Holtermann