[python-ldap] reconnect management

Florian Friesdorf flo at chaoflow.net
Wed Apr 27 05:37:05 CEST 2011

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011 17:00:12 +0200, Michael Ströder <michael at stroeder.com> wrote:
> (I split your posting to several postings with distinct mail subjects)
>
> Florian Friesdorf wrote:
> > I am interest in more
> > sophisticated reconnect management, which was also mentioned recently on
> > the mailing list.
>
> Can you please point me to your former posting. I may have missed it.
>
> What exactly do you want to improve beyond ReconnectLDAPObject?

It was a post by Bob Brandt, you answered here:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-ldap/2011q2/002850.html

I am interested in reconnect + fail over.

--
Florian Friesdorf <flo at chaoflow.net>
  GPG FPR: 7A13 5EEE 1421 9FC2 108D  BAAF 38F8 99A3 0C45 F083
Jabber/XMPP: flo at chaoflow.net
IRC: chaoflow on freenode,ircnet,blafasel,OFTC