[python-ldap] ANNOUNCE: web2ldap release 1.1.0a30
michael at stroeder.com
Sun Jun 5 18:03:16 CEST 2011
Find a new pre-release of web2ldap for public testing on
I'd recommend to install this release since it's much more mature than the
See more details on http://www.web2ldap.de
Changes since 1.1.0a27:
- Python 2.6 or newer required!
- python-ldap 2.4.0 which was just released required!
- pyasn1 and pyasn1-modules required!
- Support for more extended controls (assertion control etc.)
- Many fixes especially for better form handling and XSS attack vectors.
- When adding an entry configurable parts of the superior entry are displayed
above the input form
- Extended some sample HTML templates
- Optional import of module crypt when running on Windows
- many more small improvements and fixes
More information about the python-ldap