[python-ldap] Ldap search doesn't return all attributes required

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Wed Jun 13 10:36:05 CEST 2012

Please stay on the mailing list so others can answer and learn as well.

Francisco Méndez wrote:
> 1. Yes.
> 2. I'm not sure that anonymous is allowed to read the attribute ... how can I
> check that?

Talk to your LDAP administrator about server-side access control. It's very
likely he wants to give you a service account your application has to bind
with. In general your application should be configurable regarding bind.

Ciao, Michael.