[python-ldap] jython support

Peterson, Stephen Stephen_Peterson at cable.comcast.com
Thu Nov 29 22:48:35 CET 2012

What do you suggest I use for python-ldap or do to it to get ldap client support on Jython? I inherited code that was using ldap-python throughout. And when I moved Django to jython I tried installing python-ldap but got an error saying that it was not supported. Looking around the web I see other people having other similar issues with python/jython compatiblility. . . they indicate it is multiprocessing vs multi-threading issue. I have no idea what to do here. Anyone else encounter this issue? What did you do?