[python-ldap] How to search the python-ldap list?

Florian Friesdorf flo at chaoflow.net
Sat Jun 21 10:24:56 CEST 2014

Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> writes:

>>> Like all python.org hosted lists:

>> (not the one for python3-ldap), which is also listed at
>> http://python-ldap.org/.
>>
>> However, I can only see a way to browse the archives like that, in
>> contrast to actually search them.
>
> I typically download the gzipped archive and grep it myself.  It's
> trivial to write a little script to download all the archives going back
> 14 years.

Thx Michael and Joseph!

I failed to find python-ldap on gmane, though I was searching for it,
and I had the idea of writing a script. For me it would have been
helpful to have a link to gmane and/or a copy-paste script right next to
the link to the archives.

While I found a way to search, It might be useful to put such info
there.

best regards
florian
--
Florian Friesdorf <flo at chaoflow.net>
  GPG FPR: 7A13 5EEE 1421 9FC2 108D  BAAF 38F8 99A3 0C45 F083
Jabber/XMPP: flo at chaoflow.net
IRC: chaoflow on freenode,ircnet,blafasel,OFTC