[python-ldap] how to create ou or group ?

Chris Dukes chris.dukes.aix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 14:29:06 CEST 2014

Ali
Look at doing the add manually with an ldif file and the open ldap command
line tools.  When you figure that out you will figure out using the python
module for the same.  There are reams written on meeting prerequisites for
existing structure and attributes needed for an object class.  The do not
belong in the documentation of a python interface to a c api for ldap.