[python-ldap] syncrepl.py demo not picking up changes that happened while disconnected

Thomas Cort thomasc at ssimicro.com
Thu Apr 23 22:16:55 CEST 2015

> On 2015-04-23 5:47 AM, Petr Spacek wrote:
>
> Interesting, it works for me just fine

Thanks for these encouraging words! I set up a more recent version of
OpenLDAP slapd (2.4.39 instead of 2.4.33) with a stripped down config,
and using the rootdn I was able to get syncrepl.py working properly
(i.e. it picks up changes that it missed while disconnected). I've got
some work to do to pinpoint what was wrong with my previous setup, but I
now know it isn't related to python-ldap and is most likely a
config/permissions issue or fixed bug in OpenLDAP.

Cheers,
Thomas