[python-ldap] Project to support VLV and SSS controls...

Benjamin Dauvergne bdauvergne at entrouvert.com
Sun May 3 21:10:38 CEST 2015

Le 05/02, Michael Ströder a écrit :
> Michael Ströder wrote:
> >bdauvergne wrote:

> >>I want this code to be added to python-ldap and no third party have any right
> >>to it.
> >>
> >>For the SSSVLVPagedLDAPObject I'll try to find time to make another proposal
> >>that would be thread safe. Maybe just some example code of using the new
> >>controls.
> >
> >I'd rather prefer to just have a demo script. It's a bit similar like Simple
> >Paged Results control's or syncrepl cookie. Mainly the application has to deal
> >with that.
>
> Please let me know how to progress with that.
>
> I'd commit the raw request/response control stuff to python-ldap.
>
> What I also need is a license statement that you and your employer don't
> claim rights for the code. Something similar to this:
>
> http://www.openldap.org/devel/contributing.html#notice

	The referenced work[1] is derived from the python-ldap Software. All of the
	modifications to python-ldap Software represented in this work were developed
	by Benjamin Dauvergne <benjamin.dauvergne at gmail.com>. I have not assigned rights
	and/or interest in this work to any party.

	I, Benjamin Dauvergne, hereby place the referenced work[1] into the public
	domain. Hence, these modifications may be freely used and/or redistributed for
	any purpose with or without attribution and/or other notice.

        [1]: https://github.com/bdauvergne/python-ldap-vlv