[python-ldap] Status of Python 3 support for python-ldap

David Riddle driddle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:42:35 CEST 2015

Greetings,

I am a software developer at the University of Illinois. We make
extensive use of python-ldap in our python projects. We are looking to
start moving to Python 3, and we would like to know what the status of
Python 3 support is for python-ldap. In addition we are willing to
help with the development work to port python-ldap to Python 3. If
there is anyway I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me
directly. We look forward to hearing what your current roadmap is for
python 3 support.

Thank you,

David Riddle
University of Illinois