[python-ldap] Status of Python 3 support for python-ldap

Tue Jul 14 20:42:41 CEST 2015

On 14 Jul 2015, at 10:42, David Riddle wrote:

> I am a software developer at the University of Illinois. We make
> extensive use of python-ldap in our python projects. We are looking to
> start moving to Python 3, and we would like to know what the status of
> Python 3 support is for python-ldap.

Imagine the sound of crickets chirping.

This question has been asked many times and the idea has not been
accepted, rejected, or otherwise commented on. I wouldn’t expect an
answer this time.

If you have development cycles available, maybe you should start with
the unofficial fork at https://github.com/rbarrois/python-ldap, which
was announced here and… never acknowledged.

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/