[python-ldap] LDAPcon 2015 in Edinburgh

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Thu Aug 13 10:08:31 CEST 2015

HI!

The fifth International Conference on LDAP, Directory Services and
Identity Management will be held in Edinburgh this year:

    Tutorials: 11th November 2015
    Conference: 12th and 13th November 2015

The LDAPcon web site now has all the relevant details for attending and
sponsoring(!) this year's LDAP conference in Edinburgh:

http://ldapcon.org/2015/

The conference has a full programme with 22 peer-reviewed papers across
two days plus a 2-track tutorial day and a poster session.

I'm looking forward to the great programme with well-known speakers and
especially I'd like to meet members of the python-ldap community there.