[python-ldap] Patches Against python-ldap-2.4.22 for Python 3 Support

Andres Mejia mejiaa at amazon.com
Thu Nov 12 16:13:44 EST 2015

Hi all,

I sent this yesterday and I have not seen it appear in the mailing list
archives. I'm not sure what happened. Apologies for multiple postings.

Here are patches for getting python-ldap working in Python 2 and 3 (see
attached). These patches should apply cleanly with the
python-ldap-2.4.22 release. I ensured the latest changes passes the
supplied test suite with some slight modification to the test suite as I
explain in the first patch. I have tested and verified this works with
Python v2.6 and up.

--
Andres