[python-ldap] SyncreplConsumer running in parallel with other application

David Gabriel davidgab283 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:06:55 EST 2016

Thanks Michael for your answer.
I tried to create one thread that executes the syncrepl application and
parallely I have other program (that does not deal with ldap) that I want
to run.
I think the 'syncrepl_poll' procedure is not asynchronous in such way that
allows other application to run at the same time.
Is it possible to replace 'syncrepl_poll' or update it to enable parallel
threading.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards