[python-ldap] SyncreplConsumer running in parallel with other application

David Gabriel davidgab283 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 04:27:23 EST 2016

Dear Michael and all

Thank you very much for your help ...
Kindy find attached my source file.
I replaced all tabs and I fixed the bugs related to this modification.
Please note the presence of 3 threads including the syncrepl one.
When I disable the creation of the syncrepl thread (comment the evt1 lines)
the program is alternating the execution of evt3 and evt2. However when I
enable it the program is executing only the syncrepl thread and not the 3
threads.

Please help me to fix this issue.
Thanks in advance.
Regards