[python-ldap] Modlist with a replace sometimes fails

Jephte Clain jephte.clain at univ-reunion.fr
Fri Mar 4 23:10:55 EST 2016

hello,

I have been very busy and not able to answer before, sorry.
indeed I was not able to reproduce the error I've had with a previous
version (don't remember which one)
so you were right, and I'm glad to update my knowledge with current facts

best regards,

--
Jephté CLAIN | Développeur, Intégrateur d'applications
Service Système d'Information