[python-ldap] python ldap windows OPT_X_TLS_CACERTFILE not working

Waldemar Osuch waldemar.osuch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:32:43 EDT 2016

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Michael Ströder <michael at stroeder.com>
wrote:

> Not sure which OpenSSL version Waldemar uses in his Win32 builds.

I don't remember the OpenSSL version unfortunately and I don't have access
to the build machine at the moment.
But I've noticed something in the email thread.  The Python version line

> Python 2.7.9 (default, Dec 10 2014, 12:28:03) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)]
on win32.

Suggests it is not a build from PyPi.  We do not have 64 bit builds there.
Is it a build from Christoph Gohlke by any chance?

Waldemar