[python-ldap] ReconnectLDAPObject and server controls in search results?

Jen Fong jfong at yelp.com
Wed Dec 7 17:08:59 EST 2016

Thanks for the quick reply Michael

Yes, this is an active directory server we're talking to.

I had a look at the demo, however that uses the asynchronous search
request.  That works in our code, but then loses the ReconnectLDAPObject's
automated reconnection feature since that is only for synchronous requests.

Can SimplePagedResultsControl be used with the *synchronous* search
function? And if so, how do I get the resulting cookie?