[python-ldap] Tests run by hand

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Tue Feb 14 08:32:42 EST 2017

Petr Viktorin wrote:
> Here is a patch.

Thanks!

> If you have some other idea on organization (like moving the files to t_*.py with the
> other unittest-based ones) , let me know.

Tests/ is a historic huge mess, especially my local working copy. ;-]

I've reorganized everything so all test scripts which should be automatically run match

  Tests/t_*.py

Please ignore everything else when invoking tests during package builds.

Ouch! We already had Tests/t_ldapurl.py.
=> I've merged the test cases from Tests/Lib/test_ldapurl.py script.

This works now:

for I in Tests/t_*.py ; do python $I ; done

Please provide a patch for whatever