[python-ldap] syncrepl fix for pyasn1 >= 0.3

Ilya Etingof ilya at glas.net
Tue Nov 7 17:21:48 EST 2017

@Michael:

Would it be possible to bump pyasn1 version requirement at python-ldap
to 0.3+ and remove all these `if xxx is None` comparisons? I guess not
because that might be against versioning policies.

To my understanding the `is` operator can't be overloaded because it is
a memory address comparison.

May be we could inject the `NoValue` class along with the `noValue`
singleton object into  pyasn1 from the python-ldap code at import time:

    from pyasn1.type import univ

    try:
        univ.noValue

    except AttributeError:
        univ.NoValue = univ.noValue = None

What would let us remove all these nasty `if xxx is None or  ... `
pieces from python-ldap code.

Would that work?