[python-ldap] syncrepl fix for pyasn1 >= 0.3

Ilya Etingof ilya at glas.net
Sun Nov 19 10:57:27 EST 2017

Hi Michael,

I think pyasn1 0.4.1 is mostly ready to be released. I have been trying to run relevant Python-LDAP tests with pyasn1 master [1] to make sure there are no regressions. Tests pass but I am not convinced they actually run through the pyasn1 code at all.

So I wonder if you have a proper test bench handy to give it a quick try?  Or teach me how to run them locally.

Thanks!  ;-)

1. https://github.com/etingof/pyasn1