[python-ldap] syncrepl fix for pyasn1 >= 0.3

Karl Kornel akkornel at stanford.edu
Sun Nov 19 20:40:51 EST 2017

Hi Ilya, good afternoon!

I did once submit a patch to add some tests for syncrepl parts of python-ldap, as well as a modification to the test framework, so that syncrepl support would be active in the slapd used for testing.

The post and attachments can be found here: https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-ldap/2017q2/003923.html

It has been some time since the submission, so I can not say right now if the patches would still work.

But, one good thing is that I have access to a big LDAP directory! 8-)  So I will test now the latest code from you, and the latest code from Michael, and I will let you know my results!

    Message: 1