[python-ldap] Future of python-ldap.org - get involved now!

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Tue Nov 21 06:48:20 EST 2017

HI!

I feel that I'm probably not the right one to work on module ldap
anymore. So I'd like to step back as a maintainer of python-ldap.org.

There are some work items to be done in the *very near* future:

1. Find a new VCS home (CVS write access at SF is closed 2017-11-30)

2. Take over hosting of domain python-ldap.org (current registration
ends within few weeks)

3. Take over mailing list moderation

Furthermore:

4. Get administrative access to PyPI

Interested maintainers should contact me off-list so I can provide them
with information especially needed to take over items 2., 3. and 4.
I will help as much as I can to make the transition to be finished soon
and without interruption.

Thanks in advance for your support.